 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2423
    Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Brendan Powell Smith
   Ol' Santa Brendan's got a couple of Christmas gifts for his friends at LUGNET! First is a sneak preview of the new website version of the "Jesus Is Born" story (as featured in my new book (URL) The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas>): (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun.crafts, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !!

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Samarth Moray
     SNIPPY of a lot of nice stuff Hi Brendan, You may not know me because I only recently started posting, but I've been a big fan of your site and the general lego community for a year now. Thanks for sharing this with us. Bricktestament is the only (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

         Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Brendan Powell Smith
     Hi, Samath. (...) Actually I recently bookmarked your page on LEGO geometry as a handy reference. (...) No problem. :) It's fun to share. (...) The original is worth a read. :) (...) What, you think Timmy is not a virgin? (...) Would it be heaven if (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Dave Lovelace
     In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith wrote: (snipped 99.9%) (...) Thank you! Happy Holidays to you, too. Thanks for all the coolness. --Dave (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Brendan Powell Smith
     It's been a crazy day of signing and addressing cards, but I have now sent out over a hundred Brick Testament Christmas cards to people in seven countries on four continents. Every person who wrote me with their address and LUGNET member number (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

         Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Mark Jordan
      (...) It will be a very "Brick Testament" Xmas at our house this year - we'll be opening our family's "Holy Trinity" boxed set. And a A Brick Testament greeting card will just be icing on the cake. Maybe you should do an advent calendar next year - (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

         Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Brendan Powell Smith
     OK, sent out another batch of about 25-30 cards. That's probably all I can get out before leaving town. Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. -Brendan (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Elroy Davis
     (...) We just received our card today, and I wanted to give you a public thank you. The card it wonderful! My daughter had a great time setting up the scene and telling me the (entirely too long) story of The Little Drummer Boy. Thanks again! -Elroy (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Tim David
     Just received your card this morning here in the UK. I would like to say thank you for the time you spent doing this. As my wife said, it's lovely. Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Tim (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Greg Perry
     (...) My Brick Testament Christmas card arrived in the post yesterday and it is BY FAR the best season's greeting I've received this year. In fact, stumbling across the Reverend's announcement the other day on one of my now rare visits to this site (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

        Re: Happy Christmas! from The Brick Testament —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Brendan, Congratulations on both books. That's really cool. Why oh why did I have to do my huge project on something with active copyrights? :) On to the revised Christmas story (sorrry again about the delay): Okay, it took a bit of digging, but (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)