 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2412
2411  |  2413
Subject:
Rolling ball clock revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:11:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I finally rebuilt Bob Kojima’s rolling ball clock with RCX control (and other minor modifications)

Description of these modifications, program, photos, videos are here

Special thanks to Bob for the time spent to LDraw his wonderful model!

Philo