 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2086
New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:02:09 GMT

When the Jade Empire announced that it would enter the intergalactic racing circuit, many people were slow to accept it. But the Kuai Feng has proven itself as a solid ship.

Sorry about the lighting... I’m working on it.

Kuai Feng gallery main page
index of all of my racers

This is really the beginning of a new era for me- I’ve been working in the same building with the same furniture for 8 years, where I took almost all of my Lego pictures. Now we moved to a new building and I no longer have the stone-look grey desktop I always used as a background. I’m shooting in my house now, and I have to figure out how to do the lighting all over.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com