 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1970
New JE MOC: Irezumi Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 06:42:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey guys,

I figured I’d been out of the loop for long enough and needed to throw some bricks together. Here’s what I got:

The Irezumi - Jade Empire Fighter (click the pic)

My intent with this craft was to try to create a bit of middle ground between Ryan Wood’s and Keith Goldman’s JE crafts. Not sure if I succeeded at that, but I’m happy with how it turned out, especially being a bit rusty. I had no idea of how this craft would look when I started; I just had the idea for the front of it and went from there.

Oh yeah, and big kudos to Jon for that sweet Robriq design that I so conveniently stole. :-)

And for those interested, the name:
http://encyc.bmezine.com/?Irezumi

Enjoy.