 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1362
  New MOC: Beau Sabreur Kaji

Hi folks, I thought that making a (URL) with no arms and legs> was a bit of a cheat, so I've tried to follow up with a 'proper' one. I'm amazed at how difficult it was to get something jointed that can stand up and hold poses properly. All the cool (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: Beau Sabreur Kaji