 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1224
1223  |  1225
Subject:
The Brick Testament lays down The Law
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:25:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament updates today with the first four stories in a brand new
section of the website called 'The Law'.  These stories will be illustrating
examples of God's laws and commandments as dictated by Moses in the books of
Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

http://bricktestament.com/the_law

or:

http://bricktestament.com/latest_additions

or get there from the new link on the front page:

http://www.thebricktestament.com/

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith