 Announcements / 2834
  LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

It's been a month and a half since the LDraw.org Steering Committee announced the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement. The response has been overwhelming with may positive comments and many old time authors contacting us with their support. We currently (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) Just wondering if you've tried a Google search using their name (e.g. "Jeff Findley") to see if you can find a new email address. Thanks, Jeff (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) For all the asterisked people, yes. This is how I found the bulk majority of the people whose email was unknown. Also, some of the people on the list are still posting here on Lugnet but for whatever reason have not contacted me. This is why I (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) For example: (URL) (just the one I picked off the top of my head) Those people that are getting mail but ignoring Orion... why? This is important. The impact to the entire community will be somewhat negative, we may have to run with two (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) I second this. For some reason, Lugnet isn't using my updated email address in my new posts. (Here's a hint: SPROAT.US is gone, SPROAT.NET works.) The ONLY reason I even knew of this thread is because I went ego-surfing on Lugnet today. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) Because you hadn't yet went to the URL I pointed to, and/or no human had yet approved it. Reminder, this is it: (URL) and you should remember, there will be a lag, a human has to look at it and decide if it's valid. (...) Here's a hint back, (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) Now I'm confused. How do you post if the email is invalid? Confirmation email for every post goes to the email address attached to the (possibly spam-blocked) email you list in each post. If the address isn't valid, you don't get the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Posting setup (was Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) Yes, if you are a member and you are signed in, as in that case you can be configured so that you do not get the confirmation email, your posts are accepted as is, with the email as configured the last time you went through posting setup (...) (19 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) Hi Jeremy! Yours was one of the names that I figured just wasn't getting through due to something silly like this. I also figured that you'd come through and approve the new agreement so that the parts you created could continue to be (...) (19 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) You are! Sproat agreed very promptly once Orion was able to reach him. (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Contributer Agreement Status

(...) On this point, the ONLY way for me to reach the widest amount of people possible is for people who read this message to spread to word. I made a conscious (and correct) decision not to massively cross post this thread to increase exposure. I (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)