 Announcements / 2811 (-20)
  9 ft Television Tower

(2 URLs) Hi all, I am happy to announce my first MOC in 2005: Stuttgart's Television Tower in scale 1:80 with a total height of more then 9 ft. The Television Tower in Stuttgart was the first of its kind and was build 50 years ago. The real tower is (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Command Bunker SN45 MOC

The Fifth Conspiracy Command Bunker MOC... complete with 100 soldiers. Comments welcome! (URL) got back into lego after a long absence... here's a MOC for you to enjoy that I created a few nights back. And I do so apologize for the robot legs on the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce) !

  World's Greatest Train Show:

I have posted my pics from this last weekends exhibit at the World's Greatest Train Show: (URL) you enjoy. -- Don GtwLUG St. Louis (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events)

  LDraw.org's December Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Pratt and Whitney R-2800 radial engine, Jorgen Andersson> (URL) SOTM, The long journey home, Tom Beattie> The voting for the January Model of the Month and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  The Great Ball Contraption

In an attempt to provide Technic & Mindstorms builders the same cooperative building opportunity that's available to Moonbase, Castle, and Town/Train builders at Brickfest, we present to you: The Great Ball Contraption. When it's assembled at (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !!

  Updated, enhanced LDraw shortcut images in FTX (Re: LDraw shortcut images in FTX)

Can you see them now? Good. Thanks to Dan Boger for setting up a feed between the Peeron and LUGNET servers, allowing the live LDraw parts images to be shared by both sites. So now the LDrawPart tag can not display all the current LDraw parts, it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

  Space Wheels Contest - Winners

And the winners are : Best Large : Mobile Hospital by Kalman Nagy (URL) Best Medium : Power Armour Motorcycle by Kyle Vreize (URL) Best Small : UM-89 'Razorback' by Jamie Neufeld (URL) And finally... Best Overall, and the People's Favourite : The (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments

A new year brings a new Brick Testament book... (2 URLs) The Brick Testament: The Ten Commandments> is the true sequel to (URL) The Story of Genesis>, retelling the epic saga of Moses and the Israelites from their slavery in Egypt to their climactic (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  NGLTC Festival of Trees wrap up report.

For the forth year in a row the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) has sponsored a holiday tree at the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s (CHOA) Festival of Trees. (6 URLs) The NGLTC tree is decorated with LEGO® ornaments built by patients of (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  MOC: F44-03; alternate jet

This time another alternate model of the 4403 set: (URL) This F44-03 is inspired by the F-14 and the idea of the jet in the official 4403 building instructions. The wings are linked and can be folded or unfolded by pulling or pushing the grey slopes (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX) !!

  Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...

A bunch of you kind folk have berated me for not havin a site for PCS... whelp, here ya go!! (URL) Please visit, enjoy and lemme know whatcha think. Not all my stuff is ported over, MUCH more to add. But this here is a good start. Check the credits (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement

The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the Jessiman family has given their consent to go forward with the LDraw.org Contributors Agreement. For those who don't remember, here is a link to the current version of the Contributor (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  NYCLUG In The New Year

Ladies and Gents: Hello... fearless leader here... fearless because I know that NYCLUG has sorta gone into a slumber over the past few months with nary a word from me, and yet, here I am, about to try and get all of you psyched up again about our (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Project Building and Sorting Table

Off and on for the past week I've been building a table for my Lego room: (URL) info: The total table area is 48"x48". There's a building area of 30"x40" with area on two sides of it for either part sorting or for easy availability of parts being (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.storage) !

  LUGNET Posting Policy Update

LUGNET administration has always had the ability to temporarily or permanently suspend the posting privileges of a user or member. In the past this has been only very rarely used. The mechanism for doing so was such that only Todd (or for a time, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  NELUG at Greenberg Train and Toy show December 18 and 19

The gallery on the NELUG web site has been updated with pictures from our appearance at the December Greenberg Train and Toy show in Wilmington MA. We had a couple new Skyscrapers in this layout in our growning Downtown area. We seem to be growing (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general) !

  Announcing Classic-Space Forums

Hello fellow Spacers and maniacs who like space stuff! Since I know we can't ever talk about Lego Space enough, there's a place set up just for it. (URL) -Tom McD. (URL) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004, FTX) !!

  Darkred Factory

Following in line with building with my favorite color. (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !

  Worlds Greatest Hobby Show St. Louis, MO

The Gateway LEGO® User Group (GtwLUG) is going to be at the Worlds Greatest Hobby Show here in downtown Saint Louis, MO at the Americas Center from 10:00am to 8:00pm on the 8th and 10:00am to 5:00pm on the 9th of January. The show features vendors (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mo, FTX)

  Good Grief! It's Snoopy

Finally, I did something for 2004. :) I have been working on a Snoopy sculpture. This is the "base" model, as I have to build a bride and groom Snoopy (let's not get into the logistics of this) for a friend's wedding. I needed something to work (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact