 Announcements / 2804
2803  |  2805
Subject:
NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 08:36:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A new year brings a new Brick Testament book...

The Brick Testament: The Ten Commandments is the true sequel to The Story of Genesis, retelling the epic saga of Moses and the Israelites from their slavery in Egypt to their climactic meeting with God at Mount Sinai and all the plagues in between.

This book shares the same 176-page format as the Genesis book, and includes 26 new and never-before-seen photos taken exclusively for the book. (The giving of the commandments is no longer merely the God cloud talking!)

The official release date for the book is March 15, but it looks as though several online retailers already have the book in stock. (In fact, the Amazon rank just jumped from 320,000 to 14,869, so I guess word must have slipped out!)

Hope everyone had a great holiday season, and I very much look forward to another fun year of illustrating stories from the Bible in LEGO. Still so much good stuff to come...

Happy New Year!

-Brendan Powell Smith