 Books / 421
Re: NEW Brick Testament book: The Ten Commandments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:33:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   A new year brings a new Brick Testament book...

The Brick Testament: The Ten Commandments is the true sequel to The Story of Genesis, retelling the epic saga of Moses and the Israelites from their slavery in Egypt to their climactic meeting with God at Mount Sinai and all the plagues in between.

The official release date for the book is March 15, but it looks as though several online retailers already have the book in stock. (In fact, the Amazon rank just jumped from 320,000 to 14,869, so I guess word must have slipped out!)

Hi Brendan,

I saw the new book on Amazon, and I was so excited! Congratulations on your third book. Looking forward to it’s release :)

Cyndi