 Announcements / 2800
2799  |  2801
Subject:
The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:10:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the Jessiman
family has given their consent to go forward with the LDraw.org Contributors
Agreement.  For those who don't remember, here is a link to the current
version of the Contributor Agreement:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/349

We (LDraw.org) now have the task of contacting all the authors who have
contributed to the Parts Library over the years, in order to have them read
and affirm the Contributor Agreement.  This is where the community can help.

If you know that you have a part in the official library or if you currently
have Parts Tracker Submit rights to the Parts Tracker, please contact Orion
(orion@say.no.to.spam.ldraw.org) via email with your affirmation.  This email
should read:

"I accept the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement with regards to all past and
future contributions I make to LDraw.org"

You should also include your true first and last name to ensure correct
attribution.  All Parts Tracker submit rights will be suspended effective
immediately and an individual user's rights will be restored when
affirmation of the CA is received.

Additionally, we have compiled a list of all the authors currently in the
library for which we have not been able to find their current email address.
If you are one of these people, or know how to contact one or more of them,
please contact Orion:

Adam Howard
Adriano Aicardi
Alex Seeley
Arne Hackstein
Ben Blank
Bernd Munding
Christian M. Angele
Frits Blankenzee
George Barnes
Jeff Stembel
Jeremy Sproat
John Jensen
Justin (PT username: justin)
Kevin Bane
Luis E. Fernandez
Marcel Peeters
Martin G Cormier
Michael Heidemann
Remco Braak
Rob ? (Authored part 30273)
Robert
Sascha Broich
Tim Romine

We thank the community and the Jessimans for allowing us to reach this
point.  If you have any questions please direct them to Orion.

The LDraw.org Steering Committee