Re: The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Orion Pobursky wrote:
The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the Jessiman
family has given their consent to go forward with the LDraw.org Contributors
Agreement.  For those who don't remember, here is a link to the current
version of the Contributor Agreement:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/349

an excellent start into 2005!!!

We (LDraw.org) now have the task of contacting all the authors who have
contributed to the Parts Library over the years, in order to have them read
and affirm the Contributor Agreement.

just out of curiosity. what will happen if:

* an author does NOT agree
* an author does NOT reply

will his/her parts be deleted from the library and do we have to recreate them?

w.