 Announcements / 2139
    The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
   LORD OF THE RING : THE TWO TOWERS I'm very pleased to announce a great new addition to our LEGO posters archive : LOTR : TTT Click on thumbnail to go to the page... (URL) ***...*** One Poster to rule them all I made this image on a 2 days period, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
     Whaaaa? I admit, I didn't expect such hard ratings. I'm very doubtful that this postr is *that* bad. So far, 4 persons have voted 0/10, which means that they think it is absolutely horrible. I've asked both my better-half and my best friend for (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

         Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Dan Mattia
      (...) It's not bad at all. While the characters are a little larger than the original, the poster is pretty good. I'm rating it as either a 7 or 8. -Dan (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Scott Costello
      (...) I rated it a 5 before I read this post, here is why. I think the poster is good, and had I not seen some of your other work I would have problably given it an 8. I was just prejudiced by some of your awesome previous works. I love the concept (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

         Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Terry, I liked this poster. I'm a little bummed that I never got around to doing that one myself. I'll have to be a little quicker on RotK when I find an official movie poster for that. My only complaint was that I would have made the tower on (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

         Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
     (...) When I wrote my comment about waiting for others to do it, I was thinking about you. You can still make your own version and I'll stil put it on the website. I only limit one poster for each movie for each person, so that doesn't limit the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
   Some votes were accidentally destroyed, we will restore them with backup. A security problem that occured a while ago with the Minifig Hall of Fame happened again last night, but with the posters files. The FOTR:TTT file was lost, but we had a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca —Terry Prosper
   (...) Votes have been restored. The LOTR:TTT poster is now the most voted! That's amazing! Thank you all for your time! Terry (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)