 Announcements / 2139
The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:47:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LORD OF THE RING : THE TWO TOWERS

I’m very pleased to announce a great new addition to our LEGO posters archive : LOTR : TTT

Click on thumbnail to go to the page...

*******************************
One Poster to rule them all

I made this image on a 2 days period, which is a lot longer than usual. My goal was to achieve the best poster of all, but you’ll be the ones to judge if it is or not. Please take the 5 seconds it takes to rate it when you visit :-)

You can also see other posters made by myself or contributors here:
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/posters

Terry

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca

Whaaaa? I admit, I didn't expect such hard ratings. I'm very doubtful that this postr is *that* bad. So far, 4 persons have voted 0/10, which means that they think it is absolutely horrible. I've asked both my better-half and my best friend for (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)
  Re: The Two Towers : New poster at www.rotule.qc.ca

Some votes were accidentally destroyed, we will restore them with backup. A security problem that occured a while ago with the Minifig Hall of Fame happened again last night, but with the posters files. The FOTR:TTT file was lost, but we had a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)