 Announcements / 2138
2137  |  2139
Subject:
Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:20:23 GMT

I decided to take a break from working on other projects and finally revamp my Minifig plugin.

New in this version:
  • Added support for the upcoming LDDP.ini file
  • Improved Color edit boxes
  • Added ability to change preview window background color (double click preview window)
  • Added support for all possible LDRAW defined colors
Known issues:
  • Preview doesn’t correct for bow-tie quads
  • Mouse movement of the model is clunky.
As usual, you can get the latest version at my LDraw website:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

I do plan to release the source for this plugin as soon as I finalize my DATTools Delphi component library

Questions, Comments, Requests, Complaints, Gripes, Moans, Bug Reports, Flames, Death Threats: Email me or post them here on LUGNET.

--Orion