 Announcements / 1845
1844  |  1846
Subject:
Peeron crosses 2000 inventory mark!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:21:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Been a while since our last post [1], but we've added more than 500 sets
since then, and now have more than 2000 sets inventoried!  That about half
of the sets in the LUGNET Guide[2], and with more inventories added daily, I
hope we'll continue to catch up :)

Also, some changes in the peeron interface (especially in the set view and
the front page) are all part of a recoding of peeron, with (hopefully) many
new features!

Check it out, and let us know what you think!

  http://peeron.com/inv/

Peeron.com Admin Team

[1] http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=1431
[2] exluding the PRIMO and DUPLO lines, which we do not keep track of yet