This is a big one. :) This update contains 234 files, including some 93 new parts. You could call it "Revenge of the Minifigs" - 56 of the new parts are various minifig heads, torsos, legs, and accessories. As always, along with the new parts, there (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !!

  BimP Events Page Shutdown

The poll on LUGNET has yielded a response I anticipated. That being that the BimP events section is not very popular. Since there is already a wonderful events page on the LEGO web site and event dates are easy to find on LUGNET, I am considering (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Automated Module Submission at classic-space.com

Bram Lambrecht has been working hard to add some automation to the link section of the Moonbase Project. (URL) code to display the entries is not up and running but if you submit one now it will be in the database and displayed soon. This is a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  NWBrickCon Registration is a go!

We've got the registration form online, just go to: (URL) on the "click to download" link and you'll be on your way! Looking forward to seeing all of you at NWBrickCon! Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  New Website: Toradoch Systems Launch

Greetings, It is with high aspirations and sweaty palms that the board of Toradoch Systems announces the launch of their website to bring the products of the future to the consumers of today: (URL) a lot of text with most of the navigation through (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Re: What kinds of LEGO-based conventions do you want?

Forgot to include LUGNET.Announce :) In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Stephen Fisher writes: As coordinators and schedulers of NWBrickCon, the LEGO-based International Convention hosted by SEALUG, PLNTC, and SMART in the Northwest region of the United (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon schedule

I'd like to pass on that our con is coming up, we've got a schedule going, (URL) registration should be a day or so away. You can find the link for that on: (URL) Neumann (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) Tarzan minifig? However, I have posted an article about the images at BimP. The article is pure conjecture and just for fun. Enjoy, Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Information: (URL) member #414 (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  My site (Lego Lord of the Rings etc) has moved

Hi all, My site, featuring the Lego Lord of the Rings and other stories and models, has moved. The new address is: (URL) name has also been changed to "Brick Tales", reflecting the main goal of my site to tell stories illustrated on the minifig (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact