 Announcements / 1741 (-20)
  New Website: Toradoch Systems Launch

Greetings, It is with high aspirations and sweaty palms that the board of Toradoch Systems announces the launch of their website to bring the products of the future to the consumers of today: (URL) a lot of text with most of the navigation through (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Re: What kinds of LEGO-based conventions do you want?

Forgot to include LUGNET.Announce :) In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Stephen Fisher writes: As coordinators and schedulers of NWBrickCon, the LEGO-based International Convention hosted by SEALUG, PLNTC, and SMART in the Northwest region of the United (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon schedule

I'd like to pass on that our con is coming up, we've got a schedule going, (URL) registration should be a day or so away. You can find the link for that on: (URL) Neumann (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) Tarzan minifig? However, I have posted an article about the images at BimP. The article is pure conjecture and just for fun. Enjoy, Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Information: (URL) member #414 (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  My site (Lego Lord of the Rings etc) has moved

Hi all, My site, featuring the Lego Lord of the Rings and other stories and models, has moved. The new address is: (URL) name has also been changed to "Brick Tales", reflecting the main goal of my site to tell stories illustrated on the minifig (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  Updated MPD tools

Some of the principles for the MPD file format has recently been clarified. I have updated my MPD tools and their documentation to reflect this clarification. The newest version can as usual be downloaded from: (URL) code: (URL) executables: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  M12 LRV "Warthog" Halo fans take a look!

This was originally the ground vehicle for a VTOL, kind of a sideshow. Due to request, it now has its own set of photos. This is the pic that was included in the VTOL gallery: (URL) The dedicated gallery is here: (URL) All the info is among the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  Need Designer for Site

Hi. I'm looking for a volunteer to develop fighters and capital ships and the like for my website at (URL) . You can't get paid or anything but I'd make you a 'business website' that can link to the storyline. You'd need to know a CAD program to do (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  BayLTC's first GATS show - pictures now avaialble

I have posted pictures from our first GATS show: (URL) questions, feedback welcome! --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.trains (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  The Assault on Hoth

The pictures from the BrickFest 2002 Hoth display are now up on my site (finally!). Includes a collection of over 150 images of the layout from myself, Troy Cefaratti, Abe Friedman, Constantine Hannaher, Paul Hartzog, Michael Huffman, Jake McKee, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest) !!

  LSA Newsletter Re-Released

After careful consideration and thinking about how I can do this, I've decided to re-release the LSA Newsletter, in better ways! All the info can be found here: (URL) and PLMKWYT! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  New Polling Mechanism Available

Greetings! Well, since his trip to BrickFest, Todd has been in a coding-frenzy! LUGNET's latest development, now having passed its testing*, is available for all members to use: (URL) think you'll find this tool both fun and useful! (Curators take (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general) !!

  Drumm's Small Lots is now open

Our Bricklink store, Drumm's Small Lots is now open (URL) LUCNY members get a 10% discount. Please read the terms and shipping! -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  BattleSpace major update and release of Fleet Command version 3.0

The wait is finally over! Announcing the latest update of the BattleSpace website, including: - New model documentation: Starclaw class Space Intercept Fighter - New online HyperProbe layout containing pictures, hints and tips - New quick and simple (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)

  BimP out-of-pocket Toon Updates (10 Aug 2002)

The cartoon archive on the BimP website has been updated. The archives are now by month rather than all on one page making it easier to located and find your favorite out-of-pocket cartoon. I have also added some commentary and historical notes on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (10 Aug 2002)

Additions to BimP include: * Another Phillip Thorne BrickFest Review. Read all about the Q&A session with Lego Direct from the 2002 BrickFest. {click the events button} * Read Answers 11-16 from the Ferrari Brothers. Find out about their next book (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  PNLTC Mall Show - One More Public Weekend & Pics Up From Previous!

Back by popular demand, the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club will be hosting an additional public weekend on August 24th and August 25th at the Beaverton Mall (outside Portland, OR). For those of you who have missed our two previous public (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Just for fun, take a poll

I made these recently, intending to share them with LUGNET members. I hope you will all participate, so we can get some solid results! Should be interesting.. This one harks back to olden days of rec.toys.lego. The idea isn't mine. Credit goes to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: First teaser attempt

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost. "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H0ILoo.JMC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Expansion of Spotlight functionality

Hello, The Spotlight feature usually found on LUGNET's main homepage has moved to the News homepage. (URL) (spotlight) -> (URL) all curators (and would-be curators): ---...--- The Spotlight function is available at each level in the news hierarchy, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact