 Announcements / 1731 (-20)
  LSA Newsletter Re-Released

After careful consideration and thinking about how I can do this, I've decided to re-release the LSA Newsletter, in better ways! All the info can be found here: (URL) and PLMKWYT! ~Dan (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  New Polling Mechanism Available

Greetings! Well, since his trip to BrickFest, Todd has been in a coding-frenzy! LUGNET's latest development, now having passed its testing*, is available for all members to use: (URL) think you'll find this tool both fun and useful! (Curators take (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general) !!

  Drumm's Small Lots is now open

Our Bricklink store, Drumm's Small Lots is now open (URL) LUCNY members get a 10% discount. Please read the terms and shipping! -- Thanx~ Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!" (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  BattleSpace major update and release of Fleet Command version 3.0

The wait is finally over! Announcing the latest update of the BattleSpace website, including: - New model documentation: Starclaw class Space Intercept Fighter - New online HyperProbe layout containing pictures, hints and tips - New quick and simple (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming)

  BimP out-of-pocket Toon Updates (10 Aug 2002)

The cartoon archive on the BimP website has been updated. The archives are now by month rather than all on one page making it easier to located and find your favorite out-of-pocket cartoon. I have also added some commentary and historical notes on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (10 Aug 2002)

Additions to BimP include: * Another Phillip Thorne BrickFest Review. Read all about the Q&A session with Lego Direct from the 2002 BrickFest. {click the events button} * Read Answers 11-16 from the Ferrari Brothers. Find out about their next book (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  PNLTC Mall Show - One More Public Weekend & Pics Up From Previous!

Back by popular demand, the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club will be hosting an additional public weekend on August 24th and August 25th at the Beaverton Mall (outside Portland, OR). For those of you who have missed our two previous public (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  Just for fun, take a poll

I made these recently, intending to share them with LUGNET members. I hope you will all participate, so we can get some solid results! Should be interesting.. This one harks back to olden days of rec.toys.lego. The idea isn't mine. Credit goes to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: First teaser attempt

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost. "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H0ILoo.JMC@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Expansion of Spotlight functionality

Hello, The Spotlight feature usually found on LUGNET's main homepage has moved to the News homepage. (URL) (spotlight) -> (URL) all curators (and would-be curators): ---...--- The Spotlight function is available at each level in the news hierarchy, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" is back

Get there from the LUGNET homepage: (URL) CLSotW directly: (URL) week's featured site: LEGO Model Trucks -Evert van Wichen (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.publish) !!

  3 new posters at The Movie Posters Open Project

Hi all! I've created and added 3 new posters to my site. They can be seen at : www.rotule.qc.ca/lego.html As already mentionned, you are all welcomed to send me your creations to add to this site. You will be fully credited for your addition. Help (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.6 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) main new feature of version 1.9.6 is: Added support for antialiased lines. Most of the other changes in this release are bug fixes, so (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v1.1 2002/08/03 * Fixed shortcuts for Cut, Copy, Paste + Redid the search options / added 'search' menu + Added 'Find next' (F3) option + Undo now (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Dan's Diner and Mobil Station

Hi folks, Dan - a US LEGO fan living in Germany - just announced some of his new building mocs: An old-fashioned diner, called Dan's Diner. You US folks might better know what they look like, but I love his diner, especially the use of the original (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Website Update

I finally made a major update to my website, Bricksville. First, I moved to a new server with no ads and 200 megs of space. Also, the site itself got a good modification. I now have larger pictures of my models and the Virtual Bricksville. I also (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  PNLTC LEGO Train Show This Weekend!

**NEWS FLASH** PORTLAND, OR - PNLTC is holding its SECOND LEGO train show of the summer at the Beaverton Mall, Beaverton, Oregon, August 3rd and 4th. Doors will be open to the public during mall hours, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., both days. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Galaxy Enforcer Contest Relaunches

Hi kids. I'm gonna be straight with you. I've messed up. I started this years contest and greatly underestimated it's popularity. Geocities has been a cruel cruel beast to us all. You have probably checked out the contest only to be confronted by a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Site update

Hi all, I've updated my LD4DModeler site with a newer version of the simple project Tutorial (improved thanks to Ahui Herrera), a PDF Version of the tutorial and some info about upcomming Beta 3 (including a little test animation I did). The places (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact