 Announcements / 1626 (-20)
  2ND ANNUAL GALAXY ENFORCER CONTEST

(URL) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  publishing my notes

Over the next few weeks, I'll be publishing all of my notes about LUGNET from the past 5 years. This data will be publicly viewable, but not "public data," as I still retain copyrights. I'm doing this for everyone who's interested in participating (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.suggestions) !!

  Announcing BrickFest 2002 Animation Festival

BrickFest 2002 is proud to announce the BrickFest Animation Festival to be held during BrickFest 2002, July 19th to 21st in Arlington, Virginia. The BrickFest Animation Festival is a showing of animators work in the field of LEGO® Brick Animation. (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Announcing BrickFest™ 2002 Animation Competition

BrickFest™ 2002 is proud to announce the BrickFest Animation Competition to be held at the Fest, July 19th to 21st in Washington, DC (Arlington, Virginia). The BrickFest Animation Competition is a competition among animation entries based upon the (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation) !

  New Builder Profile on LEGO.com/trains-- Ross Neal

Even *before* he created his latest MOC, the Pacific 4-6-2, ((URL) Ross was interviewed by Engineer Max from the LEGO.com/trains web site, and they have just uploaded it. Check it out: (URL) and click on LEGO engineers. -John (proud father:-) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

  Technic/Mindstorms™ competitions

The BrickFest organizers are proud to announce the details of the Technic/Mindstorms competitions to be held as part of BrickFest 2002. There will be three competitions, one on each day of the event. Friday, July 19 The Technic Competition - Scree (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !!

  Ash, Gentlemen and Cabs....oh my

Well I thought I would throw everything into one post. Here are some of my new MOC's that I have created. I must first apologize to netscape users who could not view my website properly. So now I have a Brickshelf account so all can view my models (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs) !

  They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So, let's see: 1000 words x 400+ images = A LOT of words! =D There are now over 400 pictures of the three layouts created by the Southern California LEGO Train Club on the official club website! (URL) to mention interactive and descriptive diagrams (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce)

  Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!

This continues Todd Lehman's Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest (Thanks, Todd, for having my baby!). First was Classic Space, then came Blacktron I, now meet the challenge of... ...Ice Planet 2002!!! ~~~...~~~ Official Committee: God (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests) !!

  *** LDView Version 1.9.4 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.4 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) of the highlights of version 1.9.4 include: Added support for conditional lines (line type 5). The base work for this was done by Don Heyse. (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Jeff Stembel, a Member of WAMALUG, has agreed to be the events coordinator for the Castle Room BrickFest 2002. If you would like to present please register and fill out a presenters application. If you have ideas on events you might want to see, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Castle FAQ

The LUGNET Castle FAQ is online. Check it out here: (URL) me know if you see anything wrong. Thanks Cary FUT lugnet.faq (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  20 Questions Almost Complete

We are coming to the end of our 20 question interview with Jake McKee. If you want to ask a question, you need to do so within the next day or two. The focus of the questions now being asked are about his recent trip to Billund and LEGO HQ! The (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Technic/Mindstorms™ at BrickFest 2002

BrickFest 2002 is planning on expanding on last year's events and themes by adding a selection of Technics/Mindstorms™ activities. This will include three categories of fun and games spread throughout the three day fest - MOC display, competitions (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  Cartoon Requests Now Being Accepted!

Ton van Waas, creator of the weekly BimP Cartoon, "out-of-pocket" is offering our readers the opportunity see their cartoon idea come to life. Using ideas submitted by readers, Ton will create new “out-of-pocket” cartoons. If you have ever read (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Latest Cartoon Posted

The latest BimP Cartoon, "out-of-pocket" by Ton van Waas, has been posted. You can view the cartoon by visiting: (URL) and Avantgo subscribers will receive the cartoon the next time they sync their PDAs. You can view the BimP Cartoon archives and (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Brickzone needs more Gallery Pics!!!

G'day, Brickzone needs more pictures for the gallery! I think we are only half way there so far! I know there are some great builders out there... send your pictures! I need more than 50 pictures (only one per person), so that once there is a decent (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)

  Monthly Website Update

Duel's Tales was updated this month with a big change. During the whole month of May and probably June the site's regular format will be gone due to us preparing for, in our case a major redesign. In its place is 2 image tales with (eventually) (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  BrickFest 2002 Registration

The volunteer organizers would like to officially announce that (URL) has been updated and registration is now online. BrickFest 2002 July 19-21 Washington DC(Arlington, VA) George Mason University - Arlington Campus When you register make sure you (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.robotics.events) !!

  ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM Winners for April 2002 - Voting too!

Hi all, This months winners for LDraw.org's Model & Scene of the Month have been posted to: (URL) MOTM winner is Matt with a fine train engine titled simply "T2". Sounds ominous, doesn't it? Our SOTM winner is KACS (as he is known) with a remarkably (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact