 Announcements / 1619
1618  |  1620
Subject:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 01:17:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So, let's see: 1000 words x 400+ images = A LOT of words! =D

There are now over 400 pictures of the three layouts created by the Southern
California LEGO Train Club on the official club website!

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows.htm

Not to mention interactive and descriptive diagrams of our first two
layouts, from a January GATS and BricksWest!

http://www.scltc.org/pages/layouts/configurations.htm

Check them out and let us know what you think!

http://www.scltc.org

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC