 Announcements / 1608
1607  |  1609
Subject:
BrickFest 2002 Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 19:13:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The volunteer organizers would like to officially announce that
http://www.brickfest.com/ has been updated and registration is now online.

BrickFest 2002
July 19-21
Washington DC(Arlington, VA)
George Mason University - Arlington Campus

When you register make sure you list the LEGO things you do and the things you
want to see so that we can try include all aspects of the hobby.  Also, what
LEGO items you plan to bring.

We are still finalizing the presentation/workshop application.  So for those
of you that would like to present you still have time to get your ideas
together. We have opted to standardize the process a little bit so that we can
manage everyone's space and time requirements.

Like last year we have the option for those who register to be listed on a
participants page.

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest Coordinator