 Events / BrickFest / 684
Re: BrickFest 2002 Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 19:35:37 GMT

Hi Frank,
I could see that as a problem too. I will modify the page. Thanks for the
suggestion. Denise Jadud will be processing the registration fees that are
mailed.

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest
www.brickfest.com

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Frank Filz writes:
After having my BricksWest registration returned as undeliverable, who
should we mail the registration check in care of in order to make sure
it doesn't get rejected (the Post Office seems to get snotty sometimes
about delivering mail when they don't think the addressee lives there
[in fact, some mail sent to my new apartment apparently got rejected]).

Thanks
Frank