 Announcements / 1150
1149  |  1151
Subject:
RichLUG display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 04:49:52 GMT

I have uploaded some pictures taken of the display set up at Tuckahoe
Library by RichLug this past Sat.  This display will be running through the
month of July.

Unfortunately one of the hooks in the ceiling gave out under the weight of a
Zany Zeppelin and subsequently all of the hanging displays were lowered to
the floor.

Here is the link:

Pictures 1, 4, 15, 16, and 17 show space sets and MOCs by Rich Schoonover.
Pictures 2, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, and 14 show town MOCs by Tim Freshly,
including his magnificent Blue Cathedral and White Office Building.
Pictures 2 through 14 show train creations by Bert Waters.
Pictures 8, 9, and 10 show the Zany Zeppelins and Krazy Kastle of Greg Perry.
John Kornhaus was busy preparing for Brikwars at Brickfest 2001, but in
pictures 7, 8, 11, and 13 you can see the house his daughter built nestled
in between Tim's Office Building and Bert's train station.
Pictures 1, 3, 4, 15, and 17 show some Technic and space sets and MOCs by
myself.  In the back of pictures 7, 8, 12, and 13 you can see a black E-wing
I built based on the amazing design of Terrell Keller, unfortunately it is
no longer hanging prepared for an attack run.  Instructions for this model
and more detail is located here:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/ewing.html

I would like to thank all of the members of RichLUG who made me feel welcome
at my first meeting, and hope to see you all again at Brickfest 2001.  Any
mistakes or omissions are mine, please feel free to correct.

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR