 Announcements / 1149
New Mecha: Kierbis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 03:36:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thanks to being burned out with my sculptures after finishing Geoffrey, I
decided I needed a change of pace.  With all these origami mecha bouncing
around, I decided I'd give it a try.  I needed a different color though, as
most of the other normal colors had been used, so I decided to see what sort
of a mech I could build using almost exclusively orange bricks.  The Kierbis
is the result.  It's entirely orange, except for the hinges.  Take a look.

The main page:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

The Kierbis page:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/mecha_kierbis.html