 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 177
Re: RichLUG display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:48:44 GMT

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
"Stephen Rusnak" <stephen.rusnak@home.com> wrote:

I have uploaded some pictures taken of the display set up at Tuckahoe
Library by RichLug this past Sat.  This display will be running through • the
month of July.

Unfortunately one of the hooks in the ceiling gave out under the weight • of a
Zany Zeppelin and subsequently all of the hanging displays were lowered • to
the floor.

Here is the link:

...The pics look great! Wonderful set up guys! I'll have to get down to • Richmond
this month to see it :-)

Thanks Steve!  You all have some great displays yourself up there.
Hopefully, with some more time, we will be able to give you a run for your
money!  Let us know when you are coming down.

Tim