 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 171
Re: RichLUG display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:46:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Stephen Rusnak writes:
I have uploaded some pictures taken of the display set up at Tuckahoe
Library by RichLug this past Sat.  This display will be running through the
month of July.

Unfortunately one of the hooks in the ceiling gave out under the weight of a
Zany Zeppelin and subsequently all of the hanging displays were lowered to
the floor.

Here is the link:

SR

Stephen - thanks for the pictures and the update.  I bought film yesterday
and am planning to hit the library at lunchtime to take pictures myself.  I
guess I'll just wait until then to find out some of the details I'm
interested in regarding the zeppelins (such as which one fell?, did it
damage anything below it?, was stuff re-assembled or is it just a heap of
bricks?, etc.)  I'm also going to haul some small baseplates and blue bricks
with me to see if I can quickly construct some little stands for the
zeppelins so that they can have a little bit of height.  Guess I should have
at least gone with the double-hook plan.  Next time I'll know better.

Also Stephen - I'm glad you decided to come on out and join the fun.
Another contributing, active member for RichLUG is always most welcome!

G.