 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 176
Re: RichLUG display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:12:50 GMT

"Stephen Rusnak" <stephen.rusnak@home.com> wrote:

I have uploaded some pictures taken of the display set up at Tuckahoe
Library by RichLug this past Sat.  This display will be running through the
month of July.

Unfortunately one of the hooks in the ceiling gave out under the weight of a
Zany Zeppelin and subsequently all of the hanging displays were lowered to
the floor.

Here is the link:

...The pics look great! Wonderful set up guys! I'll have to get down to Richmond
this month to see it :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com