 Adventurers / 741
Re: All of those minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:17:57 GMT

The adventure minifigs, broken into composite pieces, are great for other
things.  I love the pith helmets for all types of period military and
exploration uses.  Most of the heads are useful in other themes.  Most of
the torsoes are good for other things too, with the possible exception of
Johnny's, because of the gun.  Flight helmets are very useful, and even
those top hats and white cowboy hats.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Toki Barron <a1a1@pitt.edu> wrote in message news:FqED7F.93K@lugnet.com...
What do you all do with the Adventurers minifigs you accumulate after • buying a
few sets?  I find the models to be fairly interesting (mainly the Egyptian
theme), and buy the sets based on the models.  However, I now have a bunch • of
minifigs that I don't really want and was just curious what people did • with
them.

Toki