 Adventurers / 738
Re: All of those minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:27:25 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Toki Barron writes:
What do you all do with the Adventurers minifigs you accumulate after buying a
few sets?  I find the models to be fairly interesting (mainly the Egyptian
theme), and buy the sets based on the models.  However, I now have a bunch of
minifigs that I don't really want and was just curious what people did with
them.

Toki

   My minifigs never/rarely stay in their original state.  I switch heads and
hats to give my Lego community different personalities.  For instance, the
baddie from "Spider's Secret" had a white hat that I thought would be more
appropriate for my Ward Granger western hero.  I don't have "hundreds" of
minifigs, but I strive to make them all a tad bit different, and most of my
characters I know by name.