 Adventurers / 6
Re: My favorite Adventurer sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:11:45 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Joseph Gonzalez writes:

{{SNIP}}

Well, those are just my views.  If anyone out there is truly impressed with
any of the 1999 sets please let me know because I just don't have the courage
to pick up anything other than the pontoon plane and 5956 Expedition
Balloon (zeppelin) sets.

Here I have a question NOT for the still pure of faith <grin>:  Have you (or
anyone) attempted 'surgery' via Dremel tool (or similar) to actually make
a zepp out of this blimp?  I make the distinction based on not only the saize
of the gas bag(s) and gondola/engines that could be fitted bu the resulting
shape of the device.  If anyone has, could they please let me know both the
techniques used and the results?

advTHANKSance....

Roger

'What else is there in life but chess?' -- Nobokov