 Adventurers / 16
Re: My favorite Adventurer sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Selçuk Göre writes:

The gun configuration on BB is a total nonsense.

People keep saying this, along witht he comments about standing up to fire the
rifles and such.  Am I the only one that used a little imagination here and
decided that the 'rifles' on the BB were an attempt at representing Gatling
guns or other aircraft-style weaponry without molding a whole new piece?

LEGO has certainly done things like this before: the WW Gun Cart is almost
certainly another example, as is the double-vertical-crossbow arrangement in
the Royal Knight's Castle.