 Administrative / Terms of Use / 426
425  |  427
Subject:
Advertising on lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 13:12:02 GMT

I recently noticed an unabashed advertisment placed in the robotics group
and I've been trying to figure out if advertising is appropriate or not in
those kinds of groups (as opposed to the market areas).

The terms of use state;

Discussion Group Terms and Conditions

LUGNET includes discussion groups which allow feedback and interaction
between users. LUGNET and its owners and/or operators do not control or
censor messages, information, or files delivered to discussion groups. It is
a condition of your use of the discussion groups that you do not:

(do not) Post information or material for commercial purposes which is not