 Administrative / Terms of Use / 433
Re: Advertising on lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, John Barnes writes:
I note that the same lugnet user is again advertising in lugnet.robotics;

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=19376

Since no action has obviously been taken since this person last advertised
in this news group a few weeks ago, am I to take it that this group is now
available for advertising? I have a whole boatload of products I could
announce :)

JB

How 'bout a .robotics.ads or .robotics.buy-sell-trade?

:-)

TJ