 Administrative / Terms of Use / 36
Re: whoop de doo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Susan Hoover writes:
If it helps you figure it out any, I think Alan was trying out the
technique mentioned in this post: <http://www.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=1520
-- to an excessive extent!  (Note that Alan's post 1520 was 3 minutes before
the string of 108 messages started.)

Susan -- thanks.  Very Interesting.

--Todd