 Administrative / Terms of Use / 164
163  |  165
Subject:
Translation help wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:01:48 GMT

Hello, Italy!

On the www.lugnet.com website, I would like to offer an Italian-language
version of the LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement document, which currently only
exists on the site in English:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement
   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement.ftx

Is there anyone who might volunteer to do an English-to-Italian translation?

If so, the source text to start with is the .ftx URL shown above (not the
HTML version) and would be written in 8-bit ISO-8859-1 (Latin) character
encoding -- just like what is posted to newsgroups.  Given that, I can take
that and make that into a web page with a cut & paste and a couple clicks.

Ciao
Todd