 Administrative / Terms of Use / 15
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 00:01:34 GMT

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:20:49 GMT, Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com>
wrote:

I'm starting to get the feeling that perhaps the T&C should relegate all
market posts to the appropriate group (other than the usual pointers to
auctions listing something of historical note).

I share this opinion.  When I want to read market related posts I'll
read the market groups.  "Buy this from me" posts in themed groups
bother me just as much as "I'm auctioning this" posts do.

I've never understood the distinction.  And frankly if the biggest
reason for auction posts being forbidden in anything other than the
auction group is "because it bothers people - some of them a lot, and
we don't want to drive them away like they were from RTL" then I'd say
the same goes for sale posts, at least for me.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html