 Administrative / Terms of Use / 10
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:20:49 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
As I remember it.. if the Group charter agreed to allow some type of
trading then it was ok.. I don't believe we have that understanding in
.Castle, though I wouldn't mind if we did.. (Correct me on this if I'm
wrong!)

The LUGNET Terms of Use Agreement,

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/?p=agreement

makes no requirement one way or the other regarding the place of regular sales
postings.  Only auctions are verboten by the LTUA.  However, it's generally
considered good netiquette not to spam theme groups with any kind of sales
postings, straight sale or otherwise.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we also need to clarify
the position of non-auction market posts in non-market groups since
everytime someone points out that perhaps a market post might be in the
wrong place, someone jumps up with the "it's against the T&C" and then a
discussion ensues which finally ends when Todd reminds us that the T&C
don't disallow non-auction market posts.

I'm starting to get the feeling that perhaps the T&C should relegate all
market posts to the appropriate group (other than the usual pointers to
auctions listing something of historical note).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com