 Administrative / Terms of Use / 11
Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:16:00 GMT

<snipped>
I'm starting to get the feeling that perhaps the T&C should relegate all
market posts to the appropriate group (other than the usual pointers to
auctions listing something of historical note).

1. Whatever happened to the themed market group idea?

2. I do not think sale posts should be in theme groups if auction posts are
not, as the distiction between the two is often not 100% clear to me (and
others?). I'd leave them in bst (or a market.theme group.). Trades do not
bother me too much, but then we have to consider the cross theme trade
chestnut.

Scott A