 Administrative / Terms of Use / *405 (-10)
  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) Wow, he waited a whole 9 days this time... I suppose in some ways once a week or so is ok, but in thinking about the new TOS for market posts, it might be worth thinking about giving a bit more guidance and frequency of posting. FUT: (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

(...) S@H specials would also not belong in .shopping if it is for places with a retail outlet. What is the difference between The Vault and S@H? (...) There may need to be a place to discuss issues with BrickLink and general discussion of brick (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

(...) .b-s-t (...) operation, (...) I had always assumed that .shopping was for reports for / from stores with actual physical retail operations (storefronts), and that everything else went into .bst. Todds comments about The Vault seem to refute (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

(...) From whom? Hopefully not an admin. (...) it. I just did, in fact. .brickshops clearly (to my way of thinking) is about operations, not flogging. It's another group just like .shipping and .services and .theory While the hood is up on the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

(...) posted (...) Tom - as far as I know there has been no official answer as to the proper place to post BrickLink sales info. I think we're getting closer to a ruling :) (URL)To me, .brickshops is more about discussing the running of brickshops, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

And yet a further question - I used to post all my Brickbay info in b-s-t. I hadn't posted for months, added some sets, some discounts, some parts, so I posted in b-s-t. I got a private email telling me I shouldn't do that, to post to .brickshops. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

(...) I think that's pretty big of you to apologise and I commend you for it. My take on this is that despite fairly clear statements (those that Kevin dug up, for example) there's still room for confusion, because the charters could admit of some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

I stand corrected and apologize. I should have done some research on this. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:Gur14H.CwM@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

(...) I have just done a bit more digging and found that Todd Lehman spelled out the usage of .shopping by vendors and The Vault in particular --> (URL) few messages later, Frank Filz gives his insight as to the distinction between .b-s-t and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Sale at The Vault this week!

XFUT: lugnet.admin.terms (...) Hi Jon. According to the charter for .market.shopping [1] these types of announcemnts are allowed and should not be problematic. Here is exactly how the charter for .shopping reads: ++CHARTER/PURPOSE: (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.terms)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact