 Administrative / Terms of Use / 402
Re: Sale at The Vault this week!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Thomas Stangl writes:
And yet a further question - I used to post all my Brickbay info in b-s-t.  I
hadn't posted for months, added some sets, some discounts, some parts, so I • posted
in b-s-t.

I got a private email telling me I shouldn't do that, to post to .brickshops.

From whom? Hopefully not an admin.

Tom - as far as I know there has been no official answer as to the proper >place
to post BrickLink sales info. I think we're getting closer to a ruling :)
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/?n=122

I plan to post in b-s-t until and unless the charter is clarified to prevent
it. I just did, in fact. .brickshops clearly (to my way of thinking) is
about operations, not flogging. It's another group just like .shipping and
.services and .theory

While the hood is up on the charters, it might be nice to resolve the .b-s-t
vs. .shopping questions too. (what is a shop vs. just a hobbyist operation,
can and should shop owners post about their own stores, etc etc.)