 Administrative / Suggestions / 875
874  |  876
Subject:
How about a glossary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 02:18:38 GMT

There's a lot of custom jargon around here, which is very confusing to newbies
like me.  (SNOT building, for example?!?  I thought our preferred medium was
plastic bricks?)

I looked around and if there's a glossary somewhere, I couldn't find it.  If
not, please add one, linked prominently from the home page!

Thanks,
- Joe