 Administrative / Suggestions / 45
44  |  46
Subject:
Marking articles as 'read'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:04:00 GMT

Lugnet keeps track of what articles you've read (or at least looked at), so
why not make this available to the user?  Rather than relying on your
browser history, this would let you more easily see which articles you've
read, and which you haven't.

Originally I mentioned something along these lines here:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=5789
But I think Larry gave a clearer statement here:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=5793

--
  David Schilling