 Administrative / NNTP / 851
850  |  852
Subject:
A possible enhancement idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:29:07 GMT

One idea I had that may or may not be a good one is this:

What about having subsequent authentication emails put multiple
authentication numbers into the URL if other posts from the same user are
awaiting authentication?  This way it would be possible to put several posts
into the "outbox" and review all of them at once via a single URL click.

Each post could be displayed with a set of buttons placed next to each one
(or perhaps checkboxes beside each message and one set of buttons).  It
would work similar to the way a web-based email reader works (like AOL's
web-based email, anyway).  And only the messages referred to by the several
authentication numbers posted to the website would be displayed.

Anyway, it's just an idea that occurred to me.  Todd, if you are listening,
what do you think?

John Hansen