 Administrative / NNTP / 850
849  |  851
Subject:
Enhancement for us web-posters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:36:50 GMT

OK, it's not really NNTP, but I couldn't find anywhere better to ask.

Todd, any chance us web-posters could get a cancel button? Like you know, if I
wanna obliterate that post I didn't read before I hit the dreaded "Post"
button?

I was thinking along the lines of if I'm logged in, and I view a message that I
posted, a Cancel button appears automagically somewhere on the page? Like the
"Edit this page" button on the user pages?

'Cos now that NNTP & mail users have the ability to cancel a post, I feel kinda
left out...8?)

ROSCO