 Administrative / NNTP / 461 (-5)
  Re: I can't access LUGNET through nntp today

(...) ah ha! thank you much, slrn will be reconfigured tonight :) but that doesn't explain why I couldn't cancle my own post with netscape, does it? my link posted to .trains, I tried to cancle it, but still got the "new uesrs" message... but I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So we'd love to have Walmart.com start posting here about Lego sets they have available? Or KBKids or Amazon or ZanyBrainy? If anyone would be here for one reason only (i.e., our money) it would be retailers who happen to sell Lego sets. They (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Todd, you make it sound as if you think that is evil. "Never forget they're after your money." You are after our money too. You aren't evil. Maybe they want us to play with and enjoy owning Lego bricks. Would you prefer they were a non-profit (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  NNTP vs Web Interface (was Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

I've been thinking about another aspect of this whole thing. Unless I misread something and TLC will not be allowed to reply to a post which is posted to a non .lego area, what this really amounts to is yet another example of discrimination against (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) The only part of LUGNET that has the mandate of opening the lines of communication between LEGO and it's fans is .lego.* So here we have the owner of LUGNET wanting to reinforce this, which is not that far off of a debate about people (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact