 Administrative / NNTP / 179
Re: Help: Leading Spaces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:16:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
[...]
Two other weirdities I've been experiencing:
1) Using the web interface for GroupWise to answer my work
email.  Every message I try to send kicks me offline.  But
the message still gets through.

OK, the issue you're experiencing clearly isn't related to LUGNET news.

2) ebay search results absolutely refuse to update.  I can
blow away cached data until I'm blue in the face and I
cannot see new search results.  This latter problem, however,
has been tested on a friend's machine with the same result.
(That's what one of the threads I referenced was about).

I'll be back on DSL by the 3rd, so maybe it's not worth getting
excited about.  But it is truly bizarre.

Ya, it's interesting...intriguing...something for .off-topic.geek.  :-)

--Todd

Maybe my modem
and still-in-the-box network card for DSL are attacking
each other...

LOL

--Todd