 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 301 – 320 of 524.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Need to retrieve my password... Help!

(...) To you as well, if you forget your key, eh? I'm not sure it's clear how forgetful I actually am yet. :-) ++Lar (who doesn't have a pgp keyset despite being a libertarian) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) I am 549 and still waiting. I know there are those that came before me that are also waiting. Let's face it membership kits will probably never happen again. Jude (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

Tanya, thanks for bringing this up again. I posted almost the exact same queston nearly a month ago and am still awaiting a response. My guess would be that the packets were made for the first 500 people and the rest of us just get to grin and bear (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) Oh, not even that. I'm #447 and I never got a packet either. :( ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head -- Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

(...) The packets are more of a free bonus, really. Sort of a fun thing to get. And, I imagine, a lot of work to generate. (there's printing the stickers, printing the envelope labels, stuffing the envelopes etc. etc.) I expect there probably are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: finding a password

(...) Could you please reset mine, too? And, tell me what I am supposed to do then to activate a new. /Tore Eriksson (1292) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Problem with Password page?

(...) Success!!! Thanks Todd! Brady (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: password resets

It's extremely annoying isn't it? It's complete stupid NOT to have a web based process for this, and there seems no way to get any attention to this either. "Jonathan Nichol" <owner@basichelp.com> wrote in message news:HqJ08G.vE8@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Password reset request

Is this the right group to post in? "angus looney" <not.this.bit.angus....world.com> wrote in message news:HpwKrL.17zC@lugnet.com... (...) request (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

I agree, Scott. If we aren't going to get membership packs, someone should say so. I would think that whatever information is there could be morphed into a web page that could be accessed by members and not lurkers. I would like a password, though, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: PW validation

(...) Ya, sorta... But not so much two different states of logins as two tiers of passwords which would both be required (only if you wanted it that way) before you'd be considered actually logged in. In other words, you could give two passwords (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Lost passwords?

My wife lost her password on lugnet and has sent quite a few emails and has never gotten a response. So I have to post it here. Can someone please email the password to the email address stored in user 360 Xandria Husby? Thank you. If you have (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: New feature: Article rating

(...) A password system that, I remind you, controls your access to *two* things- neither one of which even approaches being essential to normal use. (...) I think that Todd's reasoning, posted elsewhere in this thread, is well-thought-out. Trying (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) dang... I'm terrible... though, i did find one that got a %507... :) thanks todd, i love this :) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Todd, can I have my password.

(...) Behind the membership card on your packet, if you ever got one!! -Shiri (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Still no Membrship pack/ password

Dear Suz et al, I have been waiting ever so patiently. I would like to make another $10 contribution to Lugnet, but it seems to me that I should hold off until I can at least see what my first $10 (that I sent last January) got me besides posting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

If it has not been done already, it sounds like a note needs to be put on the membership form saying that membership packs may be delayed (or may never come). As for those who are waiting for packs right now I think they need to be updated. I expect (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password

Dan, My membership has been active since last January. That's where this whole mini-rant started. Like I said earlier in this thread, if you need another pair of hands to send emails, I could help. I spend the daytime at home with my little boy and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  To Dan or Todd or Suz

Hi, I tried to keep this to email for the most part, but my password dilema hasn't been resolved. It's been a few weeks since I last emailed Dan Boger, but now his email adress here seems to be bouncing back. I hope I'm not being a pest. Anyway, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.003)

  Help

I am a member, i did not receive any notification when my check arrived at LUGNET H.Q., I did not receive a card listing/stating my password and membership like i have seen. I did not receive a password. All i know is that i have my own little page (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>