 Administrative / General / 10035
Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:15:11 GMT

Dan,
My membership has been active since last January.  That's where this whole
mini-rant started.  Like I said earlier in this thread, if you need another
pair of hands to send emails, I could help.  I spend the daytime at home
with my little boy and baby girl.

Tanya

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Tanya K. Burkhart wrote:
I agree, Scott. If we aren't going to get membership packs, someone
should say so. I would think that whatever information is there could
be morphed into a web page that could be accessed by members and not
lurkers. I would like a password, though, so I can do things like
(presumably) highlight posts and change my personal information.

that you will get - the password will be emailed to you (if it hasn't
been already) once the membership is activated. It has nothing to do
with the membership packets.

Dan