 Administrative / General / 10033
Re: Still no Membrship pack/ password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:50:17 GMT

I agree, Scott.  If we aren't going to get membership packs, someone should
say so.  I would think that whatever information is there could be morphed
into a web page that could be accessed by members and not lurkers.  I would
like a password, though, so I can do things like (presumably) highlight
posts and change my personal information.

Tanya

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
If it has not been done already, it sounds like a note needs to be put on
the membership form saying that membership packs may be delayed (or may
never come). As for those who are waiting for packs right now I think they
need to be updated. I expect most can live without the packs...

If nothing else, these moves will stop the "where is my membership pack"
type posts.

Scott A

In lugnet.admin.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Gq2Bs5.IpE@lugnet.com>, "Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net>
wrote:

Tanya, thanks for bringing this up again. I posted almost the exact same
queston nearly a month ago and am still awaiting a response. My guess would
be that the packets were made for the first 500 people and the rest of us
just get to grin and bear it. Kinda makes me wish I had a 2 digit membership
number.

Oh, not even that. I'm #447 and I never got a packet either. :(

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/